Lots To Do: Something for the entire family
Pumpkin Patch Activities
There is never a dull moment around here. We have enough going on to entertain the whole family. Below is a list of some of the activities taking place daily.
- Take a hay ride to the pumpkin patch in a covered wagon
- Learn about our native American history
- Shop for Fall decor and crafts
- Eat – BBQ, pies, fresh roasted corn, funnel cakes, candied apples and more
- Visit the petting zoo
- Play in the inflatable park
- Take a helicopter ride
- Hang out with one of our mascots, like “Jimmy the Pig”
- Ride the “Twactor Twain”
- Eat – all new cooks with even better food.
- Hay pyramid
- Hay maze
4-N-1 Bungee Trampoline
Fun Times Party2U will be here with their kid-focused 4-N-1 bungee trampoline.
Price is $10 per person.
Sheep Sheering Presentation
This year, we are adding a sheep sheering presentation on Thursday through Sunday. Times vary, so please pay close attention to the schedule below.
- Thursday: 11:30AM - 1:00PM
- Friday: 11:30AM - 1:00PM
- Saturday: 11:00AM - 1:00PM and 3:00PM
Kiowa Indian Presentation
- Thursday - Friday: 10:00AM and 12:30PM
- Saturday: 12:00PM, 1:30PM, 2:30PM, and 4:00PM
- Sunday: 1:00PM, 2:30PM, and 4:00PM
- Hayride Only – $4
- Hayride with Pumpkin – $7
- Twactor Twain – $1
- Petting Zoo – $3
- Inflatable Park – $5
- Pony Ride – $5
Helicopter Rider - $35*
*Only on weekends and weather permitting
*Helicopter rides are weekends only, weather permitting.