Class Field Trips: Fun for all ages
Field Trip Reservations
To request a specific date for your school group, please visit our Field Trip Form page.
- Absolutely must pre-order school lunches at least 3 days in advance (via fax or phone). If at all possible, to help the day run smoothly, please also pre-order teacher and parent lunches.
- All schools must specify what time you would like to eat.
- For multiple classes, please itemize each orders by teacher’s name
- Only fee for parents, aside from lunch, is for the hay ride. Teachers ride the hay ride for free.
- $6.00 – Hay ride with choice of pumpkin
- $3.00 – Inflatable park (includes 35′ Tiger slide, horse belly bounce, giant slide, obstacle course and the jumping pumpkin.
- $4.00 – Pony rides
- $1.00 – Tractor train
$2.00 – Petting Zoo*
*School kids can feed some of the animals in the petting zoo for $0.25 per cup of food.
- -May also include $1.00 for soft serve ice cream cone
Please visit our School Lunch Form to make your lunch reservations.
- $4.25 – Kids meal: choice of hot dog, corn dog or peanut butter and jelly sandwich (includes chips, fruit rollup, & Capri Sun drink).
- *NOTE: Schools must specify time you are eating!! For multiple classes, please itemize orders by teacher's name.
- Adults must place order with school in order to get food with kids' order.
- Be sure to state what time your school group is eating.
- $6.00 - chicken sandwich, chips, & drink
- $6.00 - 3 chicken fingers, chips & drink
- $6.00 - cheeseburger, chips, & drink
- $5.00 - hot dog or corn dog, chips, & drink
- $5.50 - hamburger, chips, & drink
- $6.00 - country fried steak sandwich, french fries, & drink
- *You may substitute fries for chips for an extra $0.75
Activities Package Plans
- $16.00 for all activities
- $20.25 for all activities with lunch
- $21.25 for all activities with lunch and ice cream
Don’t forget our gift shop in the barn with items starting at only 10 cents!
Please remember to preorder your school lunches 3 days in advance.
Phone Number - (205) 755-4553
Fax Number: (205) 755-2944
The only fee paid by parents aside from lunch is the hay ride and choice of pumpkin.
Teachers ride hay ride for free.